Would you like to reduce your annual exhibiting costs? Are you looking for a stand design that can be adjusted for each exhibition you attend? Do you need an impactful solution for road shows?
This is all possible with our latest portable product, the Fabric Pop-up System.
The Fabric Pop-up System is a portable display system that can create powerful exhibition stands. Like other pop-up systems, it’s a walled display structure made out of collapsible frames on which you attach graphics. It can be easily assembled and compactly packed away by one person without any tools, making it ideal for travelling exhibits like road shows.
However, it’s also very different from a traditional pop-up system, largely because it uses fabric graphics instead of vinyl graphics. This has many benefits:
- Fabric prints cost less than vinyl, making this system an ideal long-term investment because of the low cost to refresh and update your marketing message.
- Vinyl graphics risk damage if not handled carefully, whereas fabric graphics are more durable.
- Vinyl is heavier and bulkier and has to be packed into plastic drums for storage and transporting, unlike the Fabric Pop-up System which is lighter and fits into smaller carry bags (about ⅓ smaller than the drums). This makes travelling with the Fabric Pop-up System easier and more cost-effective.
- Fabric graphics have the option of backlighting. Walls transform into lightboxes, using backlit fabric and an LED curtain clipped into the back of the system. This produces an even, vibrant light that will make your exhibition stand ‘pop’.
The Fabric Pop-up System’s modular design also offers unrivalled flexibility. Much like Lego blocks, you can mix and match different structures, creating endless set-up options. This gives you the freedom to book different stand sizes and positions at different shows.
The cost saving potential of this product is significant when you consider:
- The product itself is very affordable to buy and is built to be re-used.
- You can add parts as needed, to update your exhibition stand over time.
- Fabric graphics are inexpensive, so your marketing message can change as often as you need it to.
- You can do your own set-ups, so there is no labour cost involved.
Our MD, Justin Hawes, describes the product as “revolutionary”. This is because it empowers customers to take control of their own exhibition stands. “It also has great potential for use across Africa, because it’s durable, easy to use and travels well,” he adds.