Mining Indaba 2020 Planned to Be Bigger Than Ever
The Mining Indaba 2020 is set to be hosted for the 26th time next year. The Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) at 1 Lower Long Street in the Foreshore of Cape Town is where it all will happen.
This coming event is expected to be even more impressive than previous events, as more space has been allocated to the junior and mid-tier participants at the Investment Pavilion. The organisers are planning the Mining Indaba 2020 to be bigger than ever.
The CTICC is located close to the V&A Waterfront, where several of the top hotels of Cape Town can be found, in addition to numerous entertainment options ranging from harbour cruises to fine dining.
If your company operates within the mining industry or you report on the sector, then this is one event not to miss. It is noted as the largest and most important of its kind on the African continent.
The main stage will be used for hosting presidents and ministers from around the world alongside CEOs from companies in the industry. Several industry experts at all levels of the supply chain will address topics of critical importance. Such topics range from sustainability measures to climate change and the reduction of the carbon footprint for the next ten years.
The giants in the industry will participate and exhibit at the formidable event. Trailblazers, influencers, and disruptors of the future are expected to rub shoulders, making attendance essential for networking with the best-of-the-best in the industry.
The 3 Main Reasons to Attend the Mining Indaba 2020 Are:
- Staying abreast with what is coming, what is trending at the moment, and which partnerships and strategies are to take centre stage during the next ten years.
- Learn about the drivers in the industry and how they will affect businesses operating within the mining sector.
- Participate in networking and partnership opportunities over the course of four days.
The 3 Reasons Companies Sponsor the Event:
- Optimise exposure opportunities for better deal-making and partnership structuring.
- Gain greater exposure to role players in the industry.
- Increase brand awareness for credibility in securing new business deals.
Why Businesses Attend for Match-Making:
- Ample networking opportunities.
- Introduction to suitable project financiers.
- Access to investment funding opportunities.
Why Companies Exhibit:
- Gain international exposure with several large media corporations attending, including but not limited to Bloomberg, Dow Jones, Reuters, Business Day TV, and CNBC.
- Position your brand amongst the giants in the industry.
- Connect with executives from top companies and government organisations.
- Create a deal-making platform.
- Showcase products and services.
Companies can host their own round tables for the week, set up networking hubs, and make use of several advertising opportunities. Whether sponsoring or exhibiting, having an award-winning stand or space at the eventwill add to your company’s prestige.
If you haven’t yet booked space or connected your brand with the Mining Indaba 2020, do so right away. Visit their website at www.miningindaba.com for more information about the event. Speak to our consultants should you require help with the creation of an exhibition space at the event.