Display Stands for Manufacturing Events – Don’t Miss the Indaba in Sandton!
As a provider of award-winning display stands for manufacturing exhibition events, we are proud to be one of the suppliers of such display stands for the 2019 Manufacturing Indaba running from the 25th to the 26th of June at the Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg.
It is the leading manufacturing expo and conference event in sub-Saharan Africa. Even though it only runs over two days, the top companies in the industry have their display stands at the event. It has been proven to be an exceptionally important event for network building, information sharing, and product or service launches in Africa. Exhibitors have many opportunities to build brand awareness and engage with potential buyers. Of course, if you have missed the opportunity to exhibit at this year’s expo, do not despair as it is an annual event, giving you time to discuss your exhibition needs with our team for design ideas regarding your display stands for manufacturing events.
Why You Should Reserve a Spot as an Exhibitor at the Manufacturing Indaba
The event is visited by more than 2 500 potential buyers. Well over 1 500 industry players already exhibit at the event. Not having your company represented at the event means missing opportunities to network, develop brand awareness, and connect with potential buyers. We make it possible to stand out at such trade shows with our modular display stands for events throughout South Africa.
Sectors represented at the Manufacturing Indaba include, but are not limited to:
- Leather and footwear
- Green industries
- Plastic chemicals
- Water and sanitation
- Aerospace & defence
- ICT and electronics
- Capital equipment
If your company operates in any of these sectors, you will want to retain your competitiveness by also exhibiting at the event. To this end, you will appreciate our expertise, range, and options when it comes to display stands for manufacturing expo events. We provide turnkey solutions, enabling you to focus on your business at hand, while we create your award-winning exhibition stand.
If you are not yet convinced of the benefits of exhibiting at the event, consider the advantages below:
- Establish personal contact – meet the people at the other end of the emails in person and build strong client relationships.
- Compete favourably – even if you are a small company, you can compete with large industry players because you have the same access to visitors.
- Get valuable feedback – informal engagement with visitors and short feedback forms help you to gain valuable insight into buyer perspectives, brand image, and customer satisfaction.
- Meet important decision-makers – use the personal business match-making opportunities to set up meetings with decision-makers.
- Become informed about new developments in the manufacturing sector in which your company operates.
- Build valuable sales leads over two days by getting visitor information for follow-up.
- Connect with new companies that can supply to or assist your company in a particular industry.
If you are not going to make this year’s Manufacturing Indaba, make sure that you are ready for the next event. Call us for more information about our display stands.