Designing the exhibition stand to ensure maximum visibility should be one of the priorities when planning to display at a trade fair. The considerations that go into the design of an exhibition stand include that of:
• Space availability to ensure that you work within the allocated space arrangements.
• Budget available for the project.
• Whether it will be a corner or mid-line stand.
• Whether you want to use the display at various events or only at one particular exhibition.
• What the target audience is.
• What the message or theme of the display should be.
• Whether it will be an indoor or outdoor display.
• Lighting, air-conditioning, and sound requirements.
With so many considerations that go into the design of an exhibition stand, you will benefit from the expertise, products, and services available from a leading exhibition solutions provider such as Scan Display.